Total Pageviews

Monday, July 13, 2015

A week in Bozoum






A week in Bozoum
I left at 06.00am Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon to reach on Saturday evening, after driving for about 13 h., the city of Bouar where I spent the night. On Sunday morning I went to Baoro, for my Sunday Mass. I did celebrate at our church the Infant Jesus of Prague’s Parish. Then, once again, I’m on the road. Finally in the afternoon I reached Bozoum. The week runs reasonably quiet, among meetings, works (the hen house continues to grow), discussions and preparation for the annual registrations to our schools (Kindergarten, Primary, Middle and High School). The boys in the Troisième (second High School) did face the examination of BC (Brevet des collèges) and all of them passed the test (100%)! In these past days the refugees, mostly Muslims, are increasing in number. It is a good sign, but they carry with them lots of difficulties, having lost almost everything with the war.   In the whole Country has just timidly begun the census in preparation for the elections to be held in October and November. For now is restricted to Bangui. The answer of the people it is not high. I think that they are very tired and discouraged.    Last news: our newspaper "Le Saint Michel" is on newsstand of Bozoum. Here you have it:
 









Baoro


No comments:

Post a Comment